Lace Merino Chunky yarn by Ella Rae is hand dyed and made in Italy. You’ll love the incredibly soft, gorgeous colors and stretchy/springy fiber.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Bulky Weight Yarn
- Approximately 121 yards (111 meters) per 100 grams (3.4 ounces)
- Gauge: 3.5 – 4 sts per inch on a US 9 (5.5mm) – 10 (6mm) needle / hook size 5.5mm (I) – 6mm(J)
- Packaged as twisted hanks
- Suggested Uses: Hats, Scarves, Sweaters, Summer Sweaters, Children’s clothing and accessories
- Leanne Prouse is one of Australia’s top knitwear designers. She has been designing for more than 20 years and has had her own line of yarns for over five years.
- Ravelry reviewers call this yarn more of an aran-worsted weight than the bulky weight label given by the manufacturer. They suggest using smaller needles. We have not personally had an issue with the gauge of the yarn, but I would highly recommend not skipping the swatch and gauge step.
Machine Wash Gentle, No Bleach, Do Not Tumble Dry, Dry Flat
Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean
Lace Merino Chunky Colors Available in our Shop:
Please Note: We are a local yarn shop (LYS) with less than five employees. Our inventory is currently managed by hand. If for any reason we don’t have the yarn you have ordered, we will contact you on the next business day to arrange either a refund or an updated ship date. Thank you!
Click to download FREE Manufacturer Patterns: