Lace Merino yarn by Ella Rae is hand dyed and made in Italy. Incredibly soft, gorgeous colors shine on this stretchy, springy fiber.
- 100% Superwash Extra Fine Merino Wool
- DK Weight Yarn
- Approximately 460 yards per 100 grams (3.4 ounces)
- Gauge: 6.5 – 7.5 sts per inch on a US 2- 4 (needle / hook size C- E
- Packaged as twisted hanks
- Suggested Needles: 5 – 7
- Suggested Hooks: F – H
- This super soft yarn has beautiful drape and stitch definition.
- Note about hand dyed yarn: individual skeins within the same dye lot can be notably different. Some people love this look. Others have said that their sweater or garment looked lighter or darker in the front or the back. One suggestion to handle this is to alternate skeins every two or four rows.
- We have found some knots and cuts – not in every hank – but to us, the beauty and ease of this yarn makes it more than worth having to splice a bit.
Machine Wash Gentle, Do not Bleach, Do not Tumble Dry, Dry Flat
Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean
Lace Merino DK Colors Available in our Shop:
Please Note: We are a local yarn shop (LYS) with less than five employees. Our inventory is currently managed by hand. If for any reason we don’t have the yarn you have ordered, we will contact you on the next business day to arrange either a refund or an updated ship date. Thank you!