Fil Katia is a Spanish collection of beautifully European novelty yarns for both adults and children. Creta is a fun yarn with a thick and thin/slubby makeup that adds a lot of texture to your projects.
- 55% Cotton, 40% Acrylic, 5% Polyamide
- Bulky Yarn
- Approximately 137 yards (125 meters) per 50 grams (1.7 ounces)
- Gauge: 3.5 sts per inch on a US 8 (5mm) – 9 (5.5mm) needle / hook size 5mm (H) – 5.5mm (I)
- Packaged as round skeins
- Suggested Uses: Summer clothing and items: tank tops, shawls, shrugs, wraps, beach cover-ups, blankets. Makes amazing woven scarves and housewares.
- Flamme construction. Great for travel: does not wrinkle, and can be rolled into a tiny package that takes up very little room.
Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Tumble Dry, Dry Flat
Cool Iron, Dry Clean with tetrachloroethylene
Colors Available in our Shop:
Please Note: We are a local yarn shop (LYS) with less than five employees. Our inventory is currently managed by hand. If for any reason we don’t have the yarn you have ordered, we will contact you on the next business day to arrange either a refund or an updated ship date. Thank you!